這幾天回了好幾位同學的留言,感覺有些人好像很擔心khuntoria在節目中的真真假假會不會讓其中的一方受傷。
昨天翻書看到加拿大女作家Oriah Mountain Dreamer所寫的<The Invitation>突然很有感觸,
放上來和大家分享一下。

It doesn’t interest me                          你以何維生
what you do for a living.                      我毫不在乎
I want to know                                    我只想知道
what you ache for                                你是為何而活
and if you dare to dream                      是否勇於追求
of meeting your heart’s longing.           自己心中的夢想

 

It doesn’t interest me                         你年紀多大
how old you are.                                 我毫不在乎
I want to know                                   我只想知道
if you will risk                                      你是否能夠
looking like a fool                                為了愛
for love                                               為了夢想
for your dream                                    為了生命中的偶遇
for the adventure of being alive.         像傻瓜一樣,去冒險

 

It doesn’t interest me                              是什麼力量牽引著
what planets are                                     你運行的軌道
squaring your moon...                              我毫不在乎
I want to know                                         我只想知道
if you have touched                                  你是否曾經觸撫
the centre of your own sorrow                 自己內心的悲傷
if you have been opened                          能否坦然面對
by life’s betrayals                                      生活的背叛
or have become shrivelled and closed      或是因为害怕受到更多的傷害
from fear of further pain.                           而任由自己的生命枯萎、封閉

 

I want to know                                    我想知道
if you can sit with pain                         你能否和傷痛共處
mine or your own                                 無論是我的 或是你的
without moving to hide it                     而不是刻意去隱藏它
or fade it                                              淡忘它
or fix it.                                                 或裝飾它

 

I want to know                                     我想知道
if you can be with joy                           你能否率直地感受快樂
mine or your own                                 無論是我的 還是你的
if you can dance with wildness            你能否狂放的舞蹈
and let the ecstasy fill you                   讓生命的激情
to the tips of your fingers and toes     豐沛全身每一個細胞
without cautioning us                          而非時刻警戒的提醒我們
to be careful                                         要小心
to be realistic                                       要實際
to remember the limitations                 要謹記著
of being human.                                   為人所有的極限

 

It doesn’t interest me                            你的故事
if the story you are telling me                是否真實
is true.                                                   我毫不在乎
I want to know if you can                      我只想知道
disappoint another                                你是否能夠對自己誠實,
to be true to yourself.                            即便那將讓他人失望
If you can bear                                      你是否能忠於自己的靈魂
the accusation of betrayal                     即便必須承受
and not betray your own soul.               背叛的指控
If you can be faithless                            你是否能夠無所畏懼
and therefore trustworthy.                     因而值得信賴

 

I want to know if you can see Beauty            我想知道,你能否望見美麗
even when it is not pretty                              即使它並非每日日
every day.                                                      嬌豔綻放
And if you can source your own life                你是否能從生活本身
from its presence.                                          探尋其意義
I want to know                                              我想知道
if you can live with failure                              你能否誠實的面對失敗
yours and mine                                              無論是你的,还是我的
and still stand at the edge of the lake          而後當站在湖邊
and shout to the silver of the full moon,        對著銀月時,勇敢呐喊
“Yes.”                                                           “是!”

 

It doesn’t interest me                                  你住在哪里
to know where you live                               擁有多少財富
or how much money you have.                    我毫不在乎
I want to know if you can get up                 我只想知道,在傷心和絕望
after the night of grief and despair              幾乎將你吞噬的漫漫長夜過後
weary and bruised to the bone                   你是否還能起来
and do what needs to be done                   在需要你的地方
to feed the children.                                    一如往常的給孩子們準備早餐

 

It doesn’t interest me                              你認識誰
who you know                                         為何而来
or how you came to be here.                   我毫不在乎
I want to know if you will stand               我只想知道
in the centre of the fire                            你能否與我並肩
with me                                                    在熊熊烈焰中
and not shrink back.                                絕不退縮

 

It doesn’t interest me                        你在哪裡、和誰一起
where or what or with whom             學過什麼
you have studied.                              我毫不在乎
I want to know                                   我只想知道
what sustains you                              當一切都消逝時
from the inside                                   是什麼在內心深處
when all else falls away.                    支撑著你

 

I want to know                                 我想知道
if you can be alone                           你能否與自己
with yourself                                     獨自相處
and if you truly like                           當只有你的靈魂
the company you keep                      與你為伴時
in the empty moments.                     你是否真能,满心歡喜

 

翻譯參考http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_49c870190100l51d.html

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    bubblesea 發表在 痞客邦 留言(11) 人氣()